Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 8

My days are getting off.  I should be saying workout #8 or training 8 oh well.  Cardio X today.  I didn't workout on Friday or Saturday.  We had a big party for Vivian on Friday with 12 college students spending the night.  I crashed out on Saturday.  Today my body felt great but I could tell I needed to get back to it.  I was not sore anymore and that was a good thing but it also stressed me out.  I did the full workout, only having to pause it once.  My goal for the week week is to keep up with my workouts and hopefully see some weight loss by the end of the week.

I also was listening to the Splendid Table on the radio.  The person they were interviewing who was a vegan said to keep a food journal and keep track of what you eat and how it tastes and how it makes you feel.  He said that way you will know what types of foods to avoid and which to eat more of.  I know it sounds basic but if you know the pizza at Chuck-e-Cheese makes you feel like a tired blob, maybe spring for the salad bar at the birthday party you're at.  Maybe that will be one of my goals for that week. To be more reflective about what I am eating and how it makes me feel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment